- Arena Dragster is designed to be pulled behind an ATV, UTV, Garden Tractor, or Compact Tractor.
- Tines are offset on 2.5″ spacings for optimal grooming coverage.
- Each tine breaks new ground and is swept forward to increase the cutting force of the Dragster, compared to a standard harrow.
- Five linear surfaces consist of the rear Arena Comb and Four Harrow Tine Bars, which dramatically enhance the floating and leveling capabilities of the Dragster.
- Performance’s Revolutionary Depth Control system adjusts your Dragster using a heavy duty 5000 lb. Side-Wind Jack.- The Arena Comb is designed to follow the contour of your arena surface, smoothing and leveling your ground.
- Your Dragster can be adjusted between 0″ – 4″.
- Harrow Tines are 5/8″x7.5″ long, hardened, steel spikes, and easily replaced.
- 1 – 6″ rear Arena Comb is laser cut from 1/4″ plate steel and is easily replaceable.
- Frame is constructed from laser cut 1/4″ steel plate for years of dependable service.
- Comes with an adjustable hitch to align with virtually any pull vehicle.
- 8″x2″ No Scuff Wall Wheel, to help navigate your arena, is mounted at the front and can be mounted on either side.
- 10″x4″ Flat Free tires are located inside the frame for optimal Dragster coverage. Therefore, they do not leave an imprint in the arena.
- Two sizes to choose from: 64″ & 76″ wide.
- Durable black paint finish.
|QD Model||Recommended Power||Width||Length|
|CADSTR 64||600cc / 19hp||64″||62.5″|
|CADSTR 76||600cc / 19hp||76″||62.5″|