Performance Drags & Groomers
Making Maintenance Easy
This product is designed to pull behind ATVs, UTVs, Garden and Compact Tractors. The swept tine design enables the Arena Drag to be an aggressive groomer for sandy and sandy-loam arena conditions. Three linear surfaces engage when in use, two harrow tine bars and a Rear Arena Comb.
Groomers are Built to Order.
Expect 4-6 weeks production and delivery times.
Shipping is calculated prior to delivery
Gets the Job Done
Easy to Use
Engineered Efficiency and Proven Quality
Stable footing contributes to the safety, performance and longevity of your horse.
A well-worn path or depression is bound to cause harm. Creating a dragging habit is healthy for your horses, riders and overall arena maintenance.
Timing is everything. It is better to drag more than necessary than to neglect the task. Regardless of whether you have natural or sythetic footings, ruts can easily form, and the deeper they become the harder they are to fix.
- The Conterra Arena Drag is designed to be pulled with an ATV, UTV, Garden or Campact Tractor.
- For use in sand and sandy-loam arena conditions.
- Tines are on 3″ centres for optimal grooming coverage as each tine breaks new ground.
- Tines are swept forward to increase the cutting force of the Drag compared to the standard harrow.
- Three linear surfaces for premier grooming action, two rows of Harrow Tines with a Rear Arena Comb creating a clean finish.
- Rear Arena Combs creates a smooth and level surface for your arena footing.
- One – 6″ Arena Combs – one front and one rear – are cut from 3/16″ steel plate and are easily replaceable.
- Harrow Tines are 5/8″ x 7.5″ long hardened steel spikes and are easily replaced.
- Frame is constructed from laser cut 3/16″ steel plate for years of dependable service.
- Comes with tow chain, a clevis hitch and pin and a ball hitch for easy connection to pull vehicle.
- Available in a 48″ width.– Black Powder Coat finish.
How Often Should I Drag My Arena?
It depends, how many horses use the arena? If there is just one horse, dragging every 2-3 days should adequately redistribute and level the footing. The more horses you have, the more often you will need to drag. The important thing is to keep the arena surface as level as possible.
Other Performance Drags
& Groomers Alternatives
Need More Support?
We’ve Got You Covered…
If you are wondering how you can take full advantage of this product, contact us now.
Tell us about your project
Let us know which products you are interested in
We will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you!
Contact One of Our Specialists Today