Performance Drags & Groomers
Making Maintenance Easy
Arena maintenance has never been so easy! The Arena Max features revolutionary Depth Control System which gives you power to control your arena depth over the entire surface. With the Easy-to Use Top-Wind Jack, adjust your Arena Rakes grooming depth in one simple movement, in a matter of seconds. Once established, the distance between the tire and tooth never changes. Simply lower the groomer until the tires hit the ground and drive. A second Side-Wind Jack, controls the Arena Comb, and lets you decide the kind of finish you want. The Front Floater Bar automatically adjusts with your tires and constantly floats and levels the arena surface. The Result: Consistent, level ground every use.
Groomers are Built to Order.
Expect 4-6 weeks production and delivery times.
Shipping is calculated prior to delivery
Profiler Bar AM
Gets the Job Done
Easy to Use
Engineered Efficiency and Proven Quality
Stable footing contributes to the safety, performance and longevity of your horse.
A well-worn path or depression is bound to cause harm. Creating a dragging habit is healthy for your horses, riders and overall arena maintenance.
Timing is everything. It is better to drag more than necessary than to neglect the task. Regardless of whether you have natural or sythetic footings, ruts can easily form, and the deeper they become the harder they are to fix.
- Efficient and effective arena maintenance for tractor with a 3PT Hitch.
- The Arena Max is designed for use in all arena conditions from hard packed loam to sand.
- The Scarifier Shank is designed at an angle to continually help pull the groomer into the ground in even the hardest soil conditions.
- Performance’s Revolutionary Depth Control System allows you to adjust your Arena Max and groom your entire arena at the same pre-set depth every pass.
- The Front Floater Bar works in conjunction with the Top-Wind Jack Depth Control and automatically adjusts to arena conditions for superior floating and leveling.
- Depth Control can be adjusted between 0″ and 5″ and is monitored by an Easy-to-Read Depth Gauge.
- Scarifier Shanks are laser cut from 3/4″ steel plate and fitted with easy-to-change bolt-on Scarifier Teeth, made from hardened steel.
- The extremely durable Arena Comb is laser cut from hardened 3/8″ plate steel.
- Engineered with a heavy duty tubular frame, constructed out of 1/4″, 3/8″, and 1/2″ steel for years of dependable service.
- Fitted with two premium quality wide flotation tires and easy lube hubs.
- Performance’s Arena Max is available in three sizes: 76″, 88″, and 112″.
- Durable Paint Finish.
|QD Model #||Recommended Power||Comb Width||Length||Scarifier Teeth||Weight|
|CAM 76||18 – 25hp||64″||79″||9||779lbs|
|CAM 88||25 – 35hp||76″||79″||11||930lbs|
How Often Should I Drag My Arena?
It depends, how many horses use the arena? If there is just one horse, dragging every 2-3 days should adequately redistribute and level the footing. The more horses you have, the more often you will need to drag. The important thing is to keep the arena surface as level as possible.
Other Performance Drags
& Groomers Alternatives
Join our Happy Customers
Need More Support?
We’ve Got You Covered…
If you are wondering how you can take full advantage of this product, contact us now.
Tell us about your project
Let us know which products you are interested in
We will reply to you as soon as possible, thank you!
Contact One of Our Specialists Today
We take privacy VERY seriously. We do NOT SPAM or sell your information. By submitting your email and phone number, you agree to receive emails or calls and/or SMS messaging from Performance Footing about your inquiry. You can easily opt-out at any time
great drag. great service. Build quality is amazing.
Susan L. –
Ordered the Arena Rake with the water kit. Love it. Can water the indoor now. We actually got the Dusthalt and foam with it and its just the perfect mix. Thank you Jennifer and your team!