– The Performance EquiGroomer is designed to be pulled with an ATV, UTV, Garden Tractor, or Compact Tractor.
– With cutting depths from 0″ to 3″ in conjunction with tines spacings of 2-5/8″ the EquiGroomer offers superior subsurface preparation.
– Comes standard with a rear roller, however can be fitted with a Rear Comb if additional leveling is desired.
– Performance’s Revolutionary Depth Control System allows you to easily and quickly adjust both your grooming depth and rear roller in seconds using the Top and Side-Wind Jacks.
– The Easy-to-Read Depth Gauge shows you how deep you’re grooming, allowing you to adjust as required and re-set your groomer at the same depth with every use.
– The Rear Roller is split into two sections to ensure excellent footing stabilization and reduced “roller skid” around corners.
– The Front and Rear Leveler Bars enable the groomer to float and level any surface. This system automatically adjusts to surface conditions on the fly.
– Arena Tines are laser cut from 3/8″ Hardened AR400 Steel. As the tines wear they can be repositioned downward three mount holes, dramatically increasing tine operation life. When the time comes, tines are easily replaced, simply by removing a 3/8″ bolt and a retainer clip.
– Both the Front and Rear Leveler Bars are laser cut from 3/8″ plate steel and easily replaced.
– Frame is constructed from laser cut 1/4″ steel plate and 2″x2″ square tube cross braces for years of dependable service.
– The No Scuff Wall Wheel helps the operator navigate the arena and can be mounted at the front or rear on either side.
– Wide Floatation Tires are mounted on 1000lb axles with Easy-Lube hubs to ensure a long life and smooth ride.
– The EquiGroomer is available in sizes widths of 52″, 64″, and 76″.
– Durable black paint finish.
|QD Model #||Recommended Power||Width||Length||Approx. Weight|
|CEQG 52 – QDX||250 – 350cc / 15 – 20hp||52”||79″||440|
|CEQG 64 – QDX||350 – 500cc / 20 – 30hp||64″||79″||500|
|CEQG 76 – QDX||500+cc / 30+hp||76″||79″||570|