– Arena Dragster is designed to be pulled behind an ATV, UTV, Garden Tractor, or Compact Tractor.
– Tines are offset on 2.5″ spacings for optimal grooming coverage.
– Each tine breaks new ground and is swept forward to increase the cutting force of the Dragster, compared to a standard harrow.
– Five linear surfaces consist of the rear Arena Comb and Four Harrow Tine Bars, which dramatically enhance the floating and leveling capabilities of the Dragster.
– Performance’s Revolutionary Depth Control system adjusts your Dragster using a heavy duty 5000 lb. Side-Wind Jack.- The Arena Comb is designed to follow the contour of your arena surface, smoothing and leveling your ground.
– Your Dragster can be adjusted between 0″ – 4″.
– Harrow Tines are 5/8″x7.5″ long, hardened, steel spikes, and easily replaced.
– 1 – 6″ rear Arena Comb is laser cut from 1/4″ plate steel and is easily replaceable.
– Frame is constructed from laser cut 1/4″ steel plate for years of dependable service.
– Comes with an adjustable hitch to align with virtually any pull vehicle.
– 8″x2″ No Scuff Wall Wheel, to help navigate your arena, is mounted at the front and can be mounted on either side.
– 10″x4″ Flat Free tires are located inside the frame for optimal Dragster coverage. Therefore, they do not leave an imprint in the arena.
– Two sizes to choose from: 52″ & 64″ wide.
– Durable black paint finish.
|QD Model||Recommended Power||Width||Length|
|CADSTR 52||200 – 600cc / 13hp||52”||62.5″|
|CADSTR 64||600cc / 19hp||64″||62.5″|